5m Partner, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these automated processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
5m Partner SARL au capital de 7.740 €
registered office located: 65 rue Aristide Briand - BP 5 27400 ACQUIGNY
represented by Mrs. Gwenaëlle CLECH, as Director of the publication
registered with the RCS of Evreux 431 794 221 / VAT number: FR 55 431 794 221
Phone number: 02 32 09 52 52
1.3 Design and development
This website is designed and developed by Antharès Création
Registered office located: 17, avenue Aristide Briand - 27930 Gravigny
Phone: 02 32 39 50 18
Mail : email@example.com
RCS Evreux : 401704176
1.4 Data hosting
The website and its database www.5mpartner.com are hosted by PlanetHoster
A data protection officer: Mrs. Gwenaëlle CLECH, firstname.lastname@example.org@5mpartner.com, is available for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Website content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Website management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functions.
The material used to access the site is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused by you, third parties and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible through a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher does not have any rights to the content of the link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company 5m Partner
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person (concerned person); An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to
a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relationships with you, and where applicable for processing your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– last name and first name
– email address
– subject and message of the contact form
A data protection officer: Mrs. Gwenaëlle CLECH, email@example.com, is available for any question related to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing the email address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the site may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
• the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the site are inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information;
• the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
• the right to limit processing: users can ask the site to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
• the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
• the right to portability: they can request that the site provide them with the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
65 rue Aristide Briand – BP 5 27400 ACQUIGNY
You can also contact our data protection officer: Mrs. Gwenaëlle CLECH, firstname.lastname@example.org, who is available for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide site services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the site. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the site by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the site;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of incidents of
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The site keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need them to provide our services to you.
Article 11 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the site;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the site uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff;
– if required by law, the site may transmit data to follow up on complaints made against the site and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of "cookies".
The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
Cookies Google analytics : used to measure the audience of the site;
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 13 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 14 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the social courts of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 15 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave us a message at the following address: email@example.com